Stem Cell Therapy in India
Welcome to our Website, which promises high-quality Stem Cell Therapy in India at Extremely Affordable packages. For effective treatment, it is always recommended to explore about this treatment option, let’s do it. Well, if define the stem cell therapy commonly termed as the treatment of numerous ailments to life-threatening with the help of using stem cells. These stem cells can be obtained from several sources in order to treat more than 80 different disorders like neuromuscular ailments like ALS, Muscular Dystrophy or Cerebral Palsy. Currently, there is not a much effective treatment option for many of these ailments, however, stem cell therapy has showcased loads of promising outcomes in India and all across the world.
This is plausible owing to the incredible and unique kind of features of the stem cells. If you approach us, we feel proud in claiming that we are among the best stem cell therapy treatment in India. Over the years with extensive research and sheer hard work and clinical trials, we have embarked with one of the best practices sought with competitive doctors and medical expert giving your safer and nontoxic solutions with an excellent probability of engraftment and homing with parent cell tissues or organs. We have expedited countless treatments for global patients coming to our place from a wide range of surgeries. This has been the feature of our treatment plan for you. We give you options, which are hard to refuse, take some time to explore more on this as under.
what is stem cell therapy?
Everyone on this planet is born n a different way, some are seen getting the birth in the usual and healthy way, while rest of their lives, they tend to be right, while others can be seen with certain neuromuscular ailments and the rest could end up developed the degenerative ailments. The stem cell therapy can be called the treatment option meant for various ailments and nonserious to life-threatening using stem cells. These stem cells can be easily procured from loads of sources and thus employed to potentially treat more than 80 different disorders like neuromuscular and degenerative ailments. The Degenerative ailment can be called as ailments, which arise from degeneration of wear and tear of our bones, muscles, cartilages and other issues.
This can only occur only due to a number of reasons but it is normally the process called the aging or getting older that happens to be the biggest reasons for the same. The ailments have insidious and slow onset but once these are contracted that can become a long-standing painstaking and lifelong thing. These ailments can be hampered any of your organs found in your body. The common degenerative ailments like osteoarthritis, diabetes, chronic renal failure, congestive cardiac failure, and Alzheimer disease. Now, we all know that we have conventional treatment options as well apart from having stem cell therapy. Let’s compare the two. The current traditional treatment option available for a number of ailments are very much effective but the stem cell therapy can be called showcasing loads of encouraging outcomes all over the world. This is only plausible owing to certain unique and amazing features of the stem cells. The treatment is a safe and quick option and can be completed in just one or two days. Yet the outcome is very much better than the ineffective conventional therapies. Well, it is astonishing to know that this therapy employing stem cells from a number of sources including the ones from the bone marrow and umbilical cord that has been successfully used to treat a wide range of dreaded diseases having competitive results.
What are the types of stem cells?
There are many different types of stem cells; however, the two main effective types of cells used in stem cell therapy are as follows:
BONE MARROW-DERIVED CELLS
- Stem Cells derived from Bone Marrow are cells that are present in the entire body after development. In contrast to other stem cells, which can be obtained from either the umbilical cord or the embryo, these are obtained from the body and hence they are also called Somatic Stem Cells.
- These cells are responsible for the ability to heal, preserve, or repair the tissue to what they feel connected.
- These cells can differentiate into other types of cells found in specific tissues or particular body parts.
- Bone marrow, blood vessels, peripheral blood, skin, and skeletal muscle are all rich sources of these cells. Over time, it was found that they are also present in the brain part, raising the prospect of performing stem cell therapy for neurological disorders using bone marrow-derived stem cells.
- Through cell therapy, they can regenerate or restock healthy cells in the injured area, thereby improving organ and tissue function.
UMBILICAL CORD-DERIVED CELLS
- At the time of birth, these Stem cells are acquired from the umbilical cord's blood.
- These cells can be used in stem cell treatment to treat a variety of blood-related disorders.
- They are also known as hematopoietic cells, and they are responsible for the production of all blood cells, including WBC (White Blood Cells), RBC (Red Blood Cells), and platelets.
- These cells are an excellent source of immune cells.
- These cells are kept in cord blood banks immediately after birth by obtaining and cryo-freezing the cells, and they can be used for bone marrow-derived cell therapy in India during the patient’s lifetime.
What Is The Cost Of Stem Cell Therapy In India?
- People all over the world are known to look out for India to be the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here to be around 25 percent of what it would cost in the western world, besides having no waiting period for the surgery here.
- The cost varies depending upon this therapy, while the standard procedure that goes this way – while in the US it cost around 50,000 dollars and the same in Singapore could cost you around 22,000 dollars. However, in India, it will cost you almost 60 to 70 % less than that.
- Fair Cost Of Stem Cell Treatment In India Is Also A Factor Which Is Giving A New Ray Of hope to the patients who are in need Of Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Cost In India Is Low But The Medical Services Provided By The Hospitals Are Up to The Notch.
- Stem Cell Therapy In India Is Providing Not Only Stem Cell Therapy Treatment But also New Advancement In The Stem Cell Technology like Stem Cell Banking and Another Grafting advancement at an economic cost.
- Many foreign patients are now turning toward India for their stem cell treatment. Visit India For Your Stem Cell Treatment It will Not Cost You more As It Is Economical And best.
The Average Cost Of Stem Cell Therapy In India For Various Treatable ConditionsKnow more About Cost
Which Are The Best Stem Cell Therapy Hospitals & Centres In India?
India is increasingly becoming the prowess over the sphere of medical health care. Well, the fact is there is no dearth of hospitals of the international standard over the Indian land. A number of hospitals and centers are known for giving stem cell therapy to global and other patients at a much reasonable cost. There are some of the best treatment options available with latest techniques backed by state of the art equipment that plays a vital role in catering high-quality stem cell treatment. The Indian hospitals catering stem cell therapies are known to have world-class hospitals infrastructure with committed medical staff and highly qualified stem cell specialists and doctors specialized in rendering stem cell therapies. Almost all the Indian cities are known to have world-class results. Our Associate Hospitals & Centers Are Located in the Prominent cities of India Like New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai They Are Also Equipped With The World Class facilities For Patients Satisfaction Stem Cell Therapy In India Is Known For Its Top Quality Services For Betterment of clients Health. Give us A Chance To Prove Ourselves By Choosing Stem Cell Therapy In India For your Stem cell Treatment.
Why Choose Stem Cell Therapy In India?
As per the Indian Council of Medical Research, the procedures like stem cell therapy in India fall under experimental with exception of bone marrow transplants. But as per the guidelines, it has come to fore in the year 2007 is imply non-enforceable. Irrespective of stem cell therapy is legalized in India. The Umbilical cord and adult stem cell therapy have now become permissible, however, the embryonic stem cell therapy & research is seen getting restricted. In terms of having high-quality stem cell therapy in India, the global patients often consider this place for having the high quality and affordable healthcare services. When it comes to the success rate of the Stem Cell Treatment, these reported being around 70% to 80% both for the local and global patients. However, the success rate would vary from one disease to the other apart from the choice of treatment option meant for the same. If you are looking out for the stem cell therapy in India, all you need to fill in the details and send up and we will get back with the most cost-effective solutions for you. So, what are you waiting for, get the best deal here? Come to India give us a chance to serve you our best hospitality services.
Let’s Find Out Our Treated Patient's Review
“I am a 62-year-old British National living in Qatar. I was diagnosed with Anterior Ischemic Optic Nerve Neuropathy and was living with it for almost 28 months until I found about Stem Cell Therapy Centre in India. I contacted them and after a brief discussion and online consultation with their team of Stem Cell Specialists, I made my decision of travelling to SCTCI for my Stem Cell Therapy in India. Before the treatment, my vision was very much compromised in both my eyes and it was gradually decreasing. However, after the successful stem cell therapy, I am very happy with the results and support were given by the whole team of SCTCI. I would recommend them to everyone as here you will Get excellent Stem Cell Therapy for Optic Nerve Atrophy in India at a very economical cost..”