Cancer is still a leading cause of death worldwide ,it is a condition in which cells in a specific part of the body grow uncontrollably or uncontrolled growth of cell is called cancer. The cancer cells can invade and deform or decay surrounding healthy and important cells , including organs and tissues or muscles . It sometimes starts in one part of the body and spread to other body parts , by a process known as metastasis.
The causative agent or factor may be toxic substances, radiation, genetic factors etc. if the causative agents of cancer are very strongly powerful against our immune system, the disease becomes full blown.
Natural Killer (NK) cells are an element of body’s innate immune system that have the ability to recognize damaged, infected or transformed malignant cells. They produce lytic cells that are able to destroy the target cells independently of any previous subjection to cancer antigens. Main work of NK cells are to overpower tumor cell, growth of tumor and metastasis by performing and the granzyme-containing granule mediated death receptor.
what is aiet
Full form AIET is Autologous Immune Enhancement. The word "Autologous" means that the patient’s own immune cells i.e. Natural Killer (NK) cells are employed. Not only the cells are used, but also the serum is used to grow the cells that are also taken from the patient’s own blood , it means that this method doesn’t have any foreign component or body . This guarantees that this is the safest mode of treatment method available, that means no reactions like rejection or allergy, and there is no need of immune depressors. The word "Immune Enhancement" assures the enhancement of the immune system by producing the isolated patient’s own immune cells in the lab and inoculation to the patient for the best results.
types of cancers that can be treated:
- lymphoblastic leukaemia
- myeloid leukaemia
- Anal cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Cancer of breast
- Cancer of cervix
- Colon cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Cancer of esophagus
- Cancer of gallbladder
- Stomach cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Lung cancer, non-small cell
- Myeloma, multiple (cancer of the bone-marrow)
- Oral cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Rectal cancer
- Renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer)
- Salivary gland cancer
- Skin cancer (non-melanoma)
- Skin cancer (melanoma)
- Small cell lung cancer
- Small intestine cancer
- Stomach cancer
steps of treatment
- Blood and tissue samples are collected
- the samples then sent to our Laboratory for diagnosis
- After processing for the specific test , the processed NK Cells and CTLs are sent back to the hospital where the patient gets transfusion
- The processed cells are given Intravenously, after which the patient are sent to observation facility to stay under observation in the hospital for a few hours
This process will be repeated every month for 6 Months. Depending upon the patient’s recovery.
medical history, blood reports and all relevant test report will have to be sent to us to starts the formal process of consultation with our best doctors and to know the eligibility for stem cell therapy. You can contact us through our Contact page, or by calling our number Or just by submitting an enquiry
Why the International Patients Trust us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standards Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why we care for you?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide The Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
steps towards successful stem cell therapy in india
- FILL THE BELOW GIVEN DETAILS.
- OUR STEM CELL THERAPY COUNCELLOR WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.
- YOU SEND US YOUR MEDICAL DETAILS AND REPORTS.
- ACCORDING TO YOUR REPORTS OUR EXPERTS WILL CHOOSE BEST SUITALBE THERAPY FOR YOUR CONDITION.
- WE WILL ARRANGE YOUR VISA ASSISTANCE, PICKUP AND DROP FROM AIRPORT & PROVIDE LOCAL SIM CARD FOOD ND ACCOMODATION FOR PATEINTS AND CARETAKER(FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS) AND GIVE YOU THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT OF EXPENDITURE.
- YOUR STEM CELL TREATMENT STARTS AT OUR BEST HOSPITAL .
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL STEM CELL THERAPY YOU LEAD A HEALTHY LIFE.
- THESE STEPS ARE FOLLOWED BY OUR STEM CELL THERAPY FOLLOW UP PROGRAM TO INSURE MAXIMUM EFFECT OF THERAPY.
Why choose us for stem cell therapy for Cancer Treatment?
- Top Hospitals
- Best Stem Cell Therapist
- Low Cost Stem Cell Treatment
- No Longer waiting time
- All Services Included In packages
- Translator Executives For Foreign Patients
- Thousands of patients Trusted Us With Their lives.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts helps hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation , complete Hospitality experience, medical counselling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Cancer Treatment In India.
- We are independent with an in-house medical department.
- We have economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Cancer Treatment
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Cancer Treatment In India