WHAT IS AUTISM ?
Autism is sum of developmental disorder in which the largely affected portion is abnormalities in communication and social interaction the reason for these abnormalities are found to be decline in oxygen supply to a specific part of brain or auto immune diseases such as inflammatory condition of gut. Scientists have found that genetic factor is also associated with it.
Doctors have found that the sign and symptoms starts appearing at the age of 3 which are characterized as weak social interaction and impaired verbal communication and indulgence in repetitive behavior All the functions of
body is controlled by the neurons which is back bone of nervous system the neurons give signals to the whole body. Like a network the nervous system is expanded all over the body to communicate with the body parts and make
co-ordination between the body and brain the brain gives signals to the body parts through the neurons the impulses travel to the target body parts the neuron is covered by insulating material. These cells protect the neurons
from trauma when these cells degenerate or die the neuron is exposed and vulnerable to the outer trauma which hampers the functioning of the neuron. These cells can degenerate or die due to factors such as the decreased
oxygen supply to these cells or the external trauma in many cases the genetic factors are involved.
Who is affected by autism?
Autism signs/symptoms start showing from age 2 as this disease is commonly found in children, however, a child can be diagnosed with autism when they are 1.5 years. It is to be noted that some developmental delays may lead to autism can be seen even earlier stages of life. Parents with concerns that their children are autistic are advised to seek evaluation immediately since early detection and diagnosis increases chances of recovery. Most developmental delays caused by autism can be addressed if they are detected early.
Symptoms for autism:
- Impaired verbal communication and problems in understanding language.
- Difficulty in communication even when the child has ability to speak.
- Children find it difficult to make friends and prefer to play alone.
How Stem Cell Treatment works for autism?
Stem cells are known to have the function of Neurogenesis which means the repair and regeneration of neurons due to which the stem cell therapy is preferred by the doctors to treat children with autism. The infusion of stem
cells improves blood flow and oxygen supply to the brain (improved perfusion), it also replaces damaged neurons and stimulates formation of the new blood vessels . it also speed up brain function through improvement of
synaptic signaling and development of the new neuronal connections. With the doctors approval the source is decided from which stem cells are to be collected .patient can be prescribed, stem cells Tissue, as these cells
are the most close Auto logos sources available in the body. However, in certain cases, both cells can be utilized for a better outcome. Doctors can also suggest stem cells stimulation therapy for some of the patients,
depending upon the case and requirement. there for Stem Cell Therapy for Autism is proven to be a Effective Cure.
Why choose us for stem cell therapy for autism?
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for autism In India .
- We are independent with an in-house medical department.
- We have economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Autism
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Autism In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Autism, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best possible treatment and hospitality results.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at Stem Cell Therapy In India :
- Zero side effects and free of rejections
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune diseases
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results