What is Autism?
Autism is sum of developmental disorder in which the largely affected portion is abnormalities in communication and social interaction the reason for these abnormalities are found to be decline in oxygen supply to a specific part of brain or auto immune diseases such as inflammatory condition of gut. Scientists have found that genetic factor is also associated with it.
Doctors have found that the sign and symptoms starts appearing at the age of 3 which are characterized as weak social interaction and impaired verbal communication and indulgence in repetitive behavior All the functions of body is controlled
by the neurons which is back bone of nervous system the neurons give signals to the whole body. Like a network the nervous system is expanded all over the body to communicate with the body parts and make co-ordination between the body
and brain the brain gives signals to the body parts through the neurons the impulses travel to the target body parts the neuron is covered by insulating material. These cells protect the neurons from trauma when these cells degenerate
or die the neuron is exposed and vulnerable to the outer trauma which hampers the functioning of the neuron. These cells can degenerate or die due to factors such as the decreased oxygen supply to these cells or the external trauma
in many cases the genetic factors are involved.
who is affected by autism?
- Autism signs/symptoms start showing from age of 2 years.
- this disease is commonly found in children, however, a child can be diagnosed with autism when they are 1.5 years.
- It is to be noted that some developmental delays may lead to autism can be seen even earlier stages of life.
- Parents with concerns that their children are autistic are advised to seek evaluation immediately since early detection and diagnosis increases chances of recovery.
- Most developmental delays caused by autism can be addressed if they are detected early.
What Are The Symptoms for Autism?
- Impaired verbal communication and problems in understanding language.
- Difficulty in communication even when the child has ability to speak.
- Children find it difficult to make friends and prefer to play alone.
- Learning disability or speech delay in a child
- Inappropriate social interaction
- Persistent repetition of words or actions
- Unaware of others emotions or depression
- repetitive movements, self-harm, or persistent repetition of words or
how stem cell treatment works for autism?
- Stem cells are known to have the function of Neurogenesis which means the repair and regeneration of neurons due to which the stem cell therapy is preferred by the doctors to treat children with autism.
- The infusion of stem cells improves blood flow and oxygen supply to the brain (improved perfusion), it also replaces damaged neurons and stimulates formation of the new blood vessels .
- it also speed up brain function through improvement of synaptic signaling and development of the new neuronal connections.
- With the doctors approval the source is decided from which stem cells are to be collected .patient can be prescribed, stem cells Tissue, as these cells are the most close Auto logos sources available in the body.
- However, in certain cases, both cells can be utilized for a better outcome. Doctors can also suggest stem cells stimulation therapy for some of the patients, depending upon the case and requirement. there for Stem Cell Therapy for Autism is proven to be a Effective Cure.
Improvement Seen After The Stem Cell Therapy For Autism:
- Improved verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Improved social interaction.
- Improved language learning ability.
- Improved mental development and ability.
- Improved Muscle tone.
- Reduced repetitive and struggling behavior.
Why the International Patients Trust us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standards Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why we care for you?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide The Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
steps towards successful stem cell therapy in india
- FILL THE BELOW GIVEN DETAILS.
- OUR STEM CELL THERAPY COUNCELLOR WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.
- YOU SEND US YOUR MEDICAL DETAILS AND REPORTS.
- ACCORDING TO YOUR REPORTS OUR EXPERTS WILL CHOOSE BEST SUITALBE THERAPY FOR YOUR CONDITION.
- WE WILL ARRANGE YOUR VISA ASSISTANCE, PICKUP AND DROP FROM AIRPORT & PROVIDE LOCAL SIM CARD FOOD ND ACCOMODATION FOR PATEINTS AND CARETAKER(FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS) AND GIVE YOU THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT OF EXPENDITURE.
- YOUR STEM CELL TREATMENT STARTS AT OUR BEST HOSPITAL .
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL STEM CELL THERAPY YOU LEAD A HEALTHY LIFE.
- THESE STEPS ARE FOLLOWED BY OUR STEM CELL THERAPY FOLLOW UP PROGRAM TO INSURE MAXIMUM EFFECT OF THERAPY.
Why choose us for stem cell therapy for autism?
- Top Hospitals
- Best Stem Cell Therapist
- Low Cost Stem Cell Treatment
- No Longer waiting time
- All Services Included In packages
- Translator Executives For Foreign Patients
- Thousands of patients Trusted Us With Their lives.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts helps hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation , complete Hospitality experience, medical counselling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for autism In India.
- We are independent with an in-house medical department.
- We have economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Autism
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Autism In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Autism, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best possible treatment and hospitality results.