What is Autism?
Autism is the sum of developmental disorder in which the largely affected portion is abnormalities in communication & social interaction the reason for these abnormalities are found to be a decline in oxygen supply to a specific part of the brain or autoimmune diseases such as the inflammatory condition of the gut. Scientists have found that genetic factor is also associated with it.
Doctors have found that the sign and symptoms start appearing at the age of 3 which are characterized as weak social interaction and impaired verbal communication and indulgence in repetitive behavior All the functions of the body
is controlled by the neurons which are the backbone of the nervous system the neurons give signals to the whole body. Like a network, the nervous system is expanded all over the body to communicate with the body parts and make
coordination between the body and brain the brain gives signals to the body parts through the neurons the impulses travel to the target body parts the neuron is covered by insulating material. These cells protect the neurons
from trauma when these cells degenerate or die the neuron is exposed and vulnerable to the outer trauma which hampers the functioning of the neuron. These cells can degenerate or die due to factors such as the decreased oxygen
supply to these cells or the external trauma in many cases the genetic factors are involved.
Who Is Affected By Autism?
- Autism signs/symptoms start showing from age of 2 years.
- this disease is commonly found in children, however, a child can be diagnosed with autism when they are 1.5 years.
- It is to be noted that some developmental delays may lead to autism can be seen even earlier stages of life.
- Parents with concerns that their children are autistic are advised to seek evaluation immediately since early detection and diagnosis increases chances of recovery.
- Most developmental delays caused by autism can be addressed if they are detected early.
What Are The Symptoms For Autism?
- Impaired verbal communication and problems in understanding language.
- Difficulty in communication even when the child has the ability to speak.
- Children find it difficult to make friends and prefer to play alone.
- Learning disability or speech delay in a child
- Inappropriate social interaction
- Persistent repetition of words or actions
- Unaware of others emotions or depression
- repetitive movements, self-harm, or persistent repetition of words or actions.
How Does Stem Cell Treatment work For Autism?
- Stem cells are known to have the function of Neurogenesis which means the repair and regeneration of neurons due to which the stem cell therapy is preferred by the doctors to treat children with autism.
- The infusion of stem cells improves blood flow and oxygen supply to the brain (improved perfusion), it also replaces damaged neurons and stimulates the formation of the new blood vessels.
- it also speeds up brain function through improvement of synaptic signaling and development of the new neuronal connections.
- With the doctor's approval, the source is decided from which stem cells are to be collected .patient can be prescribed, stem cells Tissue, as these cells are the closest Auto logos sources available in the body.
- However, in certain cases, both cells can be utilized for a better outcome. Doctors can also suggest stem cells stimulation therapy for some of the patients, depending upon the case and requirement. there for Stem Cell Therapy for Autism is proven to be an Effective Cure.
Improvement Seen After The Stem Cell Therapy For Autism:
- Improved verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Improved social interaction.
- Improved language learning ability.
- Improved mental development and ability.
- Improved Muscle tone.
- Reduced repetitive and struggling behavior.
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. The cost of stem cell therapy depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, type of stem cells, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc. However, the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy.
People from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in other European countries cost approx. $45,000 - $50,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 75 to 85 % less than that.
Fair pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is also a factor which is giving a new ray of hope to the patients who are in need of Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy cost in India is significantly economical but the medical services
provided by the hospitals are top notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies.
India is providing not only Stem Cell Therapy Treatment but also new advancements in stem cell technology like Stem Cell Banking and Grafting advancement at an economic cost and this is the main reason that patients from all
over the world now prefer India for getting Stem Cell Treatment.
What is Stem Cell Therapy success rate in India for Autism?
The comprehensive success rate of Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in India is approx. 70% – 80%.
After stem cell therapy for Autism, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 95% of the Autistic patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy
have shown well improved verbal and non-verbal communication, social interaction, language learning ability, mental development and ability, muscle tone, etc.
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for autism In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Autism
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Autism In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Autism, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best
possible treatment and hospitality results.