Rheumatoid Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder that causes joints from hand and other areas of the body and causing them to be inflamed in pain, swelling stiffness. If we neglect the symptoms for a longer period it may lead to deformed and painful joints which do not move and there is severe pain in movement.
Although the exact cause is unknown. It is known as an inherited disease that is genetically transferred, the disease mainly involving synovial joints, gradually spreading all over the body. People who have inherited PTPN22 genes from their ancestors are at the high risk of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Apart from the genetics, there are some factors which can cause Rheumatoid Arthritis like excessive smoking, alcoholism, herpes infection, vitamin D deficiency are also some causative factors which can lead to rheumatoid arthritis.
There is an autoimmune factor which can lead to the condition. In simple form, our body produces two major antibodies associated with Rh factor and citrullinated peptides which are being attacked by the T&B type of lymphocytes, The white blood cells of our immune system. These lymphocytes play a major role in the inflammatory response present in Rheumatoid Arthritis. This again causes inflammation of a synovial joint, therefore, causing swelling and vasodilatation.
symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis is resistant to the conventional methods of treatments
- Anti-inflammatory drugs are ineffective also steroids are ineffective too to this condition
- Decreased capacity of joints to move
- Disturbance in muscles and skeletal system
stem cell therapy for treatment of rheumatoid
As of now, there is no cure conventionally for the treatment of Arthritis; besides prescription drugs that are there to help relieve the pain temporarily. Anti-inflammatory drugs or steroid base medicines are usually prescribed for this orthopedic condition, but it is important to take care that the long-term exposure of these drugs can give other health-related problems. In this topic, medical professionals, as well as patients suffering, were desperately in search of an alternative treatment option, that will help patients get out of this trauma.
Stem cell therapy is like a miracle for patients that can cure the disease and relieve the pain and inflammation of joints. Stem cells are very useful cells of the body, they can be differentiated to any type of cells of any kind of origin. This special ability of them has been researched by the healthcare system to stimulate regeneration of different damaged tissues, which is the root cause of many diseases.
When These stem cells are injected in the body, they can initiate an immune response to stimulate regeneration of new cells that have been died or lost due to faulty process. Stem cell therapy in India is a pioneer in research for using stem cells in all prospects of stem cells in treating various diseases, hence we are constantly upgrading our technology to facilitate stem cell therapy to each patient. Our main objective is to stop the progression or cessation of disease and making the quality of life better to a considerable extent. We are always there to deliver safe and effective treatment, by using stem cells from patients own Bone Marrow or Adipose Tissue
Our top most priority is to provide satisfactory and noticeable results, custom-made treatment with the benefit of maximum recovery. A part of our treatment is obtaining stem cells from the patient’s body, the patient's stem cell is obtained from two main sources adipose-derived stem cells and bone marrow stem cells. Sometimes we use a combination of both, depending upon the procedure of treatment.
results after the therapy
- Patients can feel the improved movement
- Relief from the pain
- There is no stiffness
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy, people from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis in other European countries cost approx. $25,000 - $35,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 70% to 80% less than that.
The cost of stem cell therapy depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, type of stem cells, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
Fair pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is also a factor which is giving a new ray of hope to the patients who are in need of Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy cost in India is significantly economical but the medical services provided by the hospitals are top notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies.
What is Stem Cell Therapy success rate in India for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
The comprehensive success rate of Stem Cell Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis in India is approx. 80% – 85%.
After stem cell therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 85% of the patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like complete stoppage in the progression of Rheumatoid Arthritis, reduced inflammation and joint pain, reduced rigidity in the joints, zero numbness, loss of tingling and burning sensation, improved range of motion and mobility, overall pain free life, etc.
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We provide the best hospitality experience in India which is as per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an International Professional Standard ensures best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are a provider of healthy life and improve the standards of living for international patients by providing affordable Low-Cost Stem Cell Treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell Treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their Stem Cell Treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell Treatment in India.
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counseling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counselling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for autism In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Rheumatoid Arthritis In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of these field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for SCI, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best possible treatment and hospitality results.