What Is Cancer?
Cancers stand among the leading causes of death worldwide, with approximate 14 million new cases and 8.2 million cancer-related deaths. Cancer is defined as the uncontrolled growth of cells which also affects the surrounding healthy cells of the body also it may affect the whole organ. It starts developing in one body part but it also propagates to the other parts of the body by the process called metastasis.
There are many causative factors for the development of cancer such as frequent contact with the toxic substance, radiation, genetic defects etc.
Cancer cells work against the immune system and weaken it the disease becomes full-blown and the patients are prone to many illnesses due to the weakened immune system
What Are Dendritic Cells?
- Dendritic cells form antigen cells that form an important part of the immune system.
- Antigen cells are the only cells in our body that have the ability to induce a primary immune response.
- They have received scientific and clinical interest due to their role in anti-cancer responses.
How Does Stem Cell Therapy work For The Treatment Of Cancer?
- Dendritic Cell used in cancer therapy takes benefit of the normal role of dendritic cells as an immune responsive cell.
- These cells are present in every person’s bloodstream and are a blood constituent. Their function is to identify a foreign cell or foreign object in the body, including cancer cells, process them and bring an immune response by bringing the foreign substances to the aim of the rest of the immune system (mostly T lymphocyte cells).
- The activated immune system is then able to circulate throughout the body and destroy the foreign particles present in the body. However, in the case of cancer, the immune system usually fails.
- The tumors affect dendritic cell development and differentiation and induced a failed response to the anti-tumor response.
- Our therapy focuses on advancing the dendritic cells artificially and transferring them systemically which target the antigens or cancer cells better and are able to mount an immune response against the cancer cells.
Types Of Cancers Treated
- Anal cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Cancer of colon
- Cancer of esophagus
- Cancer of gallbladder
- Gastric cancer
- Cancer of kidney
- Cancer of liver
- Lung cancer
- Myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow)
- Oral cancer
- Cancer of ovary
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Cancer of rectum
- Cancer of Salivary gland
- Skin cancer (non-melanoma)
- Skin cancer (melanoma)
- lung cancer
- intestine cancer
- Stomach cancer
What Is The Cost Of Stem Cell Therapy For Cancer In India?
Stem cell therapy is a very complex treatment method. Since the cost of stem cell therapy is not controlled in most parts of the world, people all over the world prefer India as it has become a hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The cost of treatment here is much lower than in western countries, as well as waiting periods and very expensive logistics costs.
The estimated cost of stem cell therapy for cancer in India starts from $5000 to $8000. Cost in European countries approx. $20,000 - $30,000. However, it will cost you around 75 to 85% less in India.
The cost of stem cell treatment in India depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, number of stem cells required, present condition of the patient, types of hospitals and doctors, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
What Is Success Rates of Stem Cell Therapy Cancer in India?
The comprehensive success rates of Stem Cell Therapy for Cancer in India is approx. 80% – 90%.
After stem cell therapy for Cancer, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 90% of the patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved.
Treatment Of Cancer By The Stem Cell Therapy
- Blood and tissue samples are collected
- The collected samples then sent to laboratories for analysis
- After processing the sample the specific dendritic cells are selected to be used in the treatment
- Dendritic cells are then sent to the hospitals where the dendritic cells are then transfused to a patient
- The dendritic cells are administered to patients intravenously
- After which the patients are sent to observation facility for few hours
Why Choose Us For Stem Cell Therapy For Cancer Treatment?
- Top Hospitals
- Best Stem Cell Therapist
- Low-Cost Stem Cell Treatment
- No Longer waiting time
- All Services Included In packages
- Translator Executives For Foreign Patients
- Thousands of patients Trusted Us With Their lives.
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Cancer Treatment In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Cancer Treatment
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Cancer Treatment In India