What Is Cancer?
Cancers stands among the leading causes of death worldwide, with approximate 14 million new cases and 8.2 million cancer related deaths. Cancer is defined as the uncontrolled growth of cells which also affects the surrounding healthy cells of body also it may affects the whole organ. It starts developing in one body part but it also propagate to the other parts of the body by the process called metastasis.
There are many causative factors for the development of cancer such as frequent contact with toxic substance, radiation, genetic defects etc.
Cancer cells work against the immune system and weakens it the disease becomes full blown and the patients are prone to many illness due to the weakened immune system
what are dendritic cells ?
- Dendritic cells form antigen cells that forms an important part of the immune system.
- Antigen cells are the only cells in our body that have the ability to induce a primary immune response.
- They have received scientific and clinical interest due to their role in anti-cancer responses.
how stem cell therapy works for the treatment of cancer?
- Dendritic Cell used in cancer therapy takes benefit of the normal role of dendritic cells as an immune responsive cells.
- These cells are present in every person’s bloodstream and is a blood constituent. Their function is to identify a foreign cell or foreign object in body, including cancer cells, process them and bring an immune response by bringing the foreign substances to the aim of the rest of the immune system (mostly T lymphocyte cells).
- The activated immune system is then able to circulate throughout the body and destroy the foreign particles present in the body. However, in case of cancer, the immune system usually fails.
- The tumours affect denritic cell development and differentiation and induced a failed response to the anti-tumour response.
- Our therapy focuses on advancing the dendritic cells artificially and transferring them systemically which target the antigens or cancer cells better and are able to mount an immune response against the cancer cells.
types of cancers treated
- Anal cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Cancer of colon
- Cancer of esophagus
- Cancer of gallbladder
- Gastric cancer
- Cancer of kidney
- Cancer of liver
- Lung cancer
- Myeloma (cancer of the bone-marrow)
- Oral cancer
- Cancer of ovary
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Cancer of rectum
- Cancer of Salivary gland
- Skin cancer (non-melanoma)
- Skin cancer (melanoma)
- lung cancer
- intestine cancer
- Stomach cancer
treatment of cancer by the stem cell therapy
- Blood and tissue samples are collected
- The collected samples then sent to laboratories for analysis
- After processing the sample the specific dendritic cells are selected to be used in the treatment
- Dendritic cells are then sent to the hospitals where the dendritic cells are then transfused to patient
- The dendritic cells are administered to patients intravenously
- After which the patients are sent to observation facility for few hours
Why the International Patients Trust us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standards Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why we care for you?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide The Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
steps towards successful stem cell therapy in india
- FILL THE BELOW GIVEN DETAILS.
- OUR STEM CELL THERAPY COUNCELLOR WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.
- YOU SEND US YOUR MEDICAL DETAILS AND REPORTS.
- ACCORDING TO YOUR REPORTS OUR EXPERTS WILL CHOOSE BEST SUITALBE THERAPY FOR YOUR CONDITION.
- WE WILL ARRANGE YOUR VISA ASSISTANCE, PICKUP AND DROP FROM AIRPORT & PROVIDE LOCAL SIM CARD FOOD ND ACCOMODATION FOR PATEINTS AND CARETAKER(FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS) AND GIVE YOU THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT OF EXPENDITURE.
- YOUR STEM CELL TREATMENT STARTS AT OUR BEST HOSPITAL .
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL STEM CELL THERAPY YOU LEAD A HEALTHY LIFE.
- THESE STEPS ARE FOLLOWED BY OUR STEM CELL THERAPY FOLLOW UP PROGRAM TO INSURE MAXIMUM EFFECT OF THERAPY.
Why choose us for stem cell therapy for Cancer Treatment?
- Top Hospitals
- Best Stem Cell Therapist
- Low Cost Stem Cell Treatment
- No Longer waiting time
- All Services Included In packages
- Translator Executives For Foreign Patients
- Thousands of patients Trusted Us With Their lives.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts helps hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation , complete Hospitality experience, medical counselling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Cancer Treatment In India.
- We are independent with an in-house medical department.
- We have economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Cancer Treatment
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Cancer Treatment In India