What is Alzheimer’s ( dementia )?
Alzheimer’s disease is a condition of dementia it both progressive and degenerative brain disease Alzheimer is the severe form of dementia named after the great neurologist Dr. Alois Alzheimer it mainly affects the part of the brain with memory function. behavior and thinking and memory are affected by the progression of dementia usually the elder people are at risk of this condition.
Dementia is a kind of progressive neurodegenerative disorder associated with the abnormality in cognitive functions such as thinking, memory, reasoning and behavioral skills.
The Alzheimer disease initially affects its victims with the preliminary symptoms being lack of orientation and memory loss, but in further stages, the disease can progress to a level of complete dependency on others for the basic activities of daily living.
Doctors say that there are many causes other than genetics and age, are responsible for the onset and development of this disorder.
Like all other forms of dementia, the Alzheimer is also caused by severe nerve damage, mainly due to the formation of proteinaceous plaques.
There is two main reasons of Alzheimer's mainly deposition of tangles inside the brain cells and amyloid proteins blocking the pathways between the neurons, these formation affects smooth passage of impulse from motor neurons to target organs ultimately resulting in their death or degeneration.
The main cause of these formations is not identified yet, but scientists are relating some genetic changes to be associated with them.
Symptoms of Dementia
- Memory loss
- Difficulty in performing the task
- Lack of orientation to time and places
- Poor and wrong judgment
- Misplacing things
- Changes in behavior
- Changes in personality
stem cell therapy for treatment of alzheimer
- Conventionally only supportive treatments are present to temporarily relieve the pain and symptoms, additionally, there are many services management of some activities and programs such as counseling and nursing homes.
- Although the damage in case of death of neurons cannot be stopped or reversed with this treatment.
- Stem cells are a cell of the body which differentiating into the required type of cells upon given proper growth factors and stimulants in vitro.
- The stem cell therapy focuses on giving the sufficient number of Adult Stem Cells which will travel into multiple parts of the brain where the damage has occurred.
- Transplanted stem cells are having the potential to transform into new neurons cells which are needed for the replacement of damaged neurons.
- They also help in creating a background that will secrete some of the stimulants required for making connections to replace lost parts of the nervous system.
what changes you can see after the therapy?
- You will enjoy life more than before after the therapy
- you will see noticeable changes in your energy level and Improved memory you will see improved controls on your body parts and muscles.
- There were Many patients to be diagnosed to have Alzheimer’s they undergone stem cell Treatment at stem cell therapy India many of them have reported noticeable relief from the memory loss, lack of orientation, Poor and wrong judgment, Changes in behavior etc.
- almost all of them reported that now they have good control memory, moodiness, orientation, and coordination etc,
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy, people from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s in India ranges from $5500 to $8800. In other European countries cost approx. $30,000 - $40,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 70% to 80% less than that.
In India, stem cell therapy cost depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, number of stem cells required, present condition of the patient, types of hospitals and doctors, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
What Is Stem Cell Therapy Success Rates for Alzheimer’s in India?
The comprehensive success rates of Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s disease in India is approx. 65% – 70%.
After stem cell therapy for Alzheimer’s, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 70% of the Alzheimer’s patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results.
Advantages of Alzheimer Treatment at Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
why choose stem cell therapy in india
There have been a quick growth of stem cell therapies in India and is not being very much overambitious in order to believe, which in India and the world that could one day in order to replace the costly and painstakingly protracted and very much routinely infective traditional therapies for things like treating a number of multitude of a chronic disorder and acute problems.
In other words, the stem cells can be called the “force of nature” which is responsible for healing the wounds, organ growth and repair of various issues in the patient. This is not all, as you can find adding up the rejuvenating effects that can be known as the “real” fountain of youth.
However, when it comes to reaping the best benefits of stem cell therapy in India, there is no dearth for the same, which can be enjoyed here in this country.
Why the International Patients Trust us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Alzheimer's In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Alzheimer's
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Alzheimer's In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts in this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Alzheimer's, advanced treatments, unique products, and best treatment