What Is Parkinson’s Disease?
Parkinson's disease is a disorder which is progressive. It mainly affects the nervous system affecting the movement of the body. It develops slowly, starting with the mild tremors but in the advanced stages it is associated with frequent body immobility and slowing or permanent loss of movement. This disease causes malfunctioning or death of neurons in the brain cells. This affects the neurons ability to make chemicals called dopamine which sends the message to all parts of the brain which controls the movement and coordination between different parts of brain and body. As this disease progress, it can cause a condition in which there is a decrease in the amount of dopamine which can lead to an inability to move or control the movement normally.
Unfortunately, in this technological era, there is no clue about the exact cause of disease and there is no treatment available to cure the condition. Options available in conventional medicine offers medication and surgery which only give up symptoms not a perfect cure.
Symptoms Of Parkinson’s Disease:
- Tremor of hands
- Shivering of arms, jaw, face, and legs
- Stiff limb and trunk
- Impaired coordination and balance of body
- inability to move
- rigid muscles
- speech changes
- loss of involuntary movement
- slow voluntary movement
Stem Cell Therapy For The Parkinson’s Disease
stem cell is known to have very flexible uses in the Parkinson’s Disease (PD) they are known to have property of neurogenesis acts as regenerator of the damaged brain matrix and neurons these cell are having the potential to differentiate into dopaminergic or DA neurons which can cause the restoration of the affected portion of brain they can also stimulate the recovery process and can regenerate the died or defective neurons
Improvements Seen After Stem Cell Therapy
- symptoms of Parkinson’s disease are gone
- tremor, bradykinesia, and rigidness are gone
- impaired muscle and movement coordination is no more
- posture balance, speech, writing ability is improved
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy, people from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical
tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s disease in other European countries cost approx. $30,000 - $35,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 70% to 80% less than that.
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s disease at our centre is in the range of $7500 - $8500 USD.
The cost of stem cell therapy depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, type of stem cells, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
Fair pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is also a factor which is giving a new ray of hope to the patients who are in need of Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy cost in India is significantly economical but the medical services
provided by the hospitals are top notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies.
What is Stem Cell Therapy success rate in India for Parkinson’s disease?
The comprehensive success rate of Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s disease in India is approx. 70% – 80%.
After stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s disease, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 80% of the patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like the halt in the progression of Parkinson’s disease, improved range of movement and motion, improved balance and coordination, improved memory and thinking, reduced stiffness of facial muscles, improvement in expressions, reduced tremor occurrence, etc.
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s Disease In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s Disease, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure
best possible treatment and hospitality results.