What Is Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis is the very common form of arthritis it is a degenerative disorder affects mainly the cartilage of joints. Cartilage is a lubricated tissue which covers the bones on the joints to allow a friction-free movement by lubricated joints the cartilage also acts as the shock absorber.
When the cartilage of bones get damage due to wear and tear of the cartilage the bones gets exposed and they rub over each other to causing the bone to grind and giving extreme pain and swelling due to which the exposed bones cause the extreme pain to the person while moving the damaged joints. Over the time the joint may get the abnormal shape. The broken parts of joints and bones also float in the cartilage space causing extreme pain to the patient.
Due to the extreme rubbing of broken or nonlubricated joints, the joints become stiff, painful and may also lead to the loss of movement. It is also observed that all the joints in our body are at risk of osteoarthritis, but the joints of knee, hand, hips, and spine are at the great risk of osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis gradually becomes worse. As conventionally there is no cure for the osteoarthritis for repair of the damage caused due to the friction of bones. There is some temporary treatment available like lifestyle changes, maintaining a healthy and balanced diet, weight loss for a healthy weight, physical activity. All these activities can treat the pain for temporary relief but there is no permanent cure in conventional methods.
Sign And Symptoms Of Osteoarthritis :
- Joint pain
- Joint stiffness
- Inability to move joints
- Loss of flexibility
- Grating effect of bones
- Bone spurs
How Stem Cell Therapy Work For Osteoarthritis?
- Unlike other forms of disease arthritis only affects the patient's joints and not any internal body organ although arthritis occurs only in old ages now a day younger people are also developing it occasionally due to the sedentary lifestyle and bad eating habits and joint injury is also a cause of it.
- As There is no medical test to diagnose the osteoarthritis doctors use the medical history and the symptoms for confirming that whether the patients have osteoarthritis, x-rays, blood test or other fluids of joints are examined to confirm the osteoarthritis.
- There is no permanent cure for the osteoarthritis in conventional methods the general treatment includes exercise, weight loss, rest and joint exercise are used to relieve pain for sometimes.
- However, in stem cell therapy, the stem cells are known to have various uses in the osteoarthritis. The therapy is done by the intra-infusion of mesenchymal stem cells into the knee joint or the joint suffering from osteoarthritis, using the latest proprietary ABC technology can be used to potentially regenerate the hyaline tissue and cartilage, which shall reduce the symptoms of OSTEOARTHRITIS noticeably.
- The regenerated cartilage and tissue shall potentially be able to stop or gradually slow down the progress of the disorder and its symptoms.
Improvements After The Therapy
- Patients can feel the relief
- Pain and stiffness are gone
- There is no restriction in movement
- Improved flexibility
- Improved mobility
Why the International Patients Trust us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why do we care for you?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy, people from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in other European countries cost approx. $20,000 - $25,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 75 to 85 % less than that.
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis at our centre is in the range of $5000 - $6500 USD.
The cost of stem cell therapy depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, type of stem cells, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
Fair pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is also a factor which is giving a new ray of hope to the patients who are in need of Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy cost in India is significantly economical but the medical services
provided by the hospitals are top notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies.
What is Stem Cell Therapy success rate in India for Osteoarthritis?
The comprehensive success rate of Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in India is approx. 65% – 75%.
After Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 80% of the Osteoarthritis patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like complete stoppage of the progression of the disease, relief in pain, improved muscle strength, improvement in mobility of the joints, improved range of motion, reduced stiffness in the joints, etc
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Osteoarthritis In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Osteoarthritis In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Osteoarthritis, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best possible treatment and hospitality results.