What Is Hair Loss (Alopecia)?
Hair loss is a big problem faced by the men and women of all ages. But hair loss is a natural process some people may lose it in early ages. It is a sign of premature aging hair loss can be caused by many reasons including a genetic and hereditary factor, poor nutrition hormonal imbalance, infectious diseases, and pregnancy are some of the factors which can cause the hair loss problem or alopecia.
The Hair is made up of a protein called keratin. This protein is produced in the hair follicles. When new cell develops in the scalp the older cells are then pushed to the outside thus causing hair growth.
The hair is actually a string of dead keratin proteins and they are controlled by the new strand of protein being built in the scalp the whole process is controlled by the hair follicle and the process of hair growth and development can be affected by the many condition like temperature, age, infections, and many other factors you are losing your hair at a rapid pace you need to take action to stop it.
With more and more people looking for natural and long-lasting solutions for baldness, the demand for hair transplant has increased tremendously.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hair Loss?
- Thinning of hair
- Excessive loss of hair
- Receding in hairline
- Exposed scalp region showing the horseshoe pattern
- Unusual loss of hair on the body parts such as eyebrows and lashes.
What Are Treatment For The Hair Loss or Alopecia?
There are mainly three types of procedure for hair loss or alopecia
Stem Cell Transplant
The hair transplant treatment is done at the stem cell therapy India can give you the look what you look like at your best age. It also gives you confidence and young looks.
We have a panel of best doctors and centres available in India equipped with latest technologies to give you a satisfactory and successful result to the patients.
Stem cell therapy India takes pride in treating many successful businessmen, celebs and many popular personalities including politicians and sportsman.
This therapy is the most effective and successful stem cell treatment for hair transplant it provides a permanent solution for the baldness and it provides uniform distribution, low maintenance, and cost effective.
Hair transplant is a cosmetic surgery done to repair the hair loss and give back the confidence of having full head hair it lifts the look of the person.
The hair transplant in India is a surgical process in which the hair follicle from the donor site is taken and transplanted in the affected area.
In general cases, the hair follicle is taken from the back portion of the head as the hair follicles from the back of the head are resistant to the baldness.
When transplanted the hair follicles grow like a normal hair and can be combed and shampooed and it can also be styled in any direction it can also be shaved it even grows back after shaving.
Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
Platelet-Rich plasma therapy or (PRP) hair repair therapy for younger and natural looks of hair with the absolute result. In this therapy the patient’s own Platelet Rich Plasma injected in the bald area with the help of a needle.
This Platelet Rich Plasma therapy in India contains growth factors responsible for the hair growth and then the growth factor do their work by increasing the hair growth by secreting the enzymes and hormones required for the hair growth in this way the hair follicles sprouts into the hair and this therapy is done when the affected area is not enriched with the nutrients requires for the hair growth.
This treatment increases the blood supply to the affected area and the nutrients are supplied to the affected area by increasing blood and nutrient supply to the follicle the hair follicles are then doing their job by increasing the hair growth. This treatment has the results as per the clients wish we also have tailor-made hair rescue therapy in which we can customize the hair growth.
How Stem Cell Therapy Work For The Hair Loss?
- Stem cell therapy India have dedicated a batch of doctors for the hair repair and rejuvenation purpose with the help of stem cell therapy
- they assure you that you will get the best possible results after the stem cell therapy for the treatment of hair loss or the alopecia.
- The specific stem cell that is required for the treatment is injected into patients body then the stem cell finds the way to the follicular region where the died or shrunk hair follicle are situated and they are died or degenerated by the process of aging.
- The stem cells then signal the neighboring follicles to secrete the growth factors they stimulate hair growth.
- The stem cell therapy improves the quality of hair for over all-region and also very helpful in the repair of balded are and giving quality hair and natural good looks to the patients.
How Much Does Cost Of Stem Cell Treatment For Hair Loss In India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell treatment, people from across the world prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell treatment. The treatment cost here is very affordable of what it would cost in the western nations along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
Stem cell therapy cost for Hair Loss treatment in India starts from $1,000 to $1,500 per dose, depending on the upon various medical factors like, current condition of the patient, number of doses, type of stem cell treatment, number of stem cells required, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
The same treatment costs around $40,000 to $45,000 in the western countries, including the USA, UK, and Canada. But, in India, it will cost you almost 60% to 70% less than that.
What Is Stem Cell Therapy For Hair Loss Success Rates In India?
The comprehensive success rates of Stem Cell Therapy for Hair Loss in India is approx. 75% – 85%.
After stem cell therapy for Hair Loss, the patient gets significant improvements and brilliant results. So far, we have observed that around 90% of the Alopecia patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like hair quality is improved, Hair quantity is increased, shine of dull hair is recovered, improved hairline and scalp conditions, etc.
Observations After The Treatment
- Stem cell therapy improves the natural looks of hair.
- The hair quality is improved.
- Hair quantity is also increased noticeably.
- The shine of dull hair is recovered.
- Improved hairline
- Improved scalp conditions.
Why Choose Us For Stem Cell Therapy For Hair Loss?
- Top Hospitals
- Best Stem Cell Therapist
- Low-Cost Stem Cell Treatment
- No Longer waiting time
- All Services Included In packages
- Translator Executives For Foreign Patients
- Thousands of patients Trusted Us With Their lives.
Advantages Of Hair Loss Treatment At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Hair Loss In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Hair Loss
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Hair Loss In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts in this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Hair Loss, advanced treatments, unique products.