What Is Multiple Sclerosis?
A person suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS) fails to walk on it own or at all. Many other people experience long terms of helplessness. In this condition, the insulating sheath of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord gets damaged. With this part of the nervous system losing its capacity to function well. This causes the patient a physical, mental, and in some cases psychiatric problems. Leading to permanent neurological dysfunction as the disease advances.
In our central nervous system, there is a complex network of cells are presently known as neurons which transmit signals from the brain to target organs of the body. These cells are covered with an insulating sheath to protect them from the trauma and sock. These covering outer materials are called myelin sheaths, the damaged or torn out myelin sheath forms a scar tissue or sclerosis, which gives the disease its name. in normal cases people with Multiple Sclerosis may be at the risk of one of four disease courses, that can be mild, moderate or severe a matter of fact, Multiple Sclerosis signs and symptoms can be variable for person to person and unpredictable. It is known that two people will experience different symptoms, even for that matter each person’s symptoms will not also be the same but it will fluctuate over the period of time.
- The cause of Multiple Sclerosis is like many untreatable diseases, is still under research.
- Doctors suggest it as an autoimmune disease, in which the body's immune system targets its own tissues and cells, killing in the immune response, a fatty substance that protects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord.
- Researchers are still in a search that why and how Multiple Sclerosis develops. According to them, a combination of factors and condition ranging from genetics factors to childhood infections may be the cause.
The symptoms vary depending on which nerve cell of the nervous system has been affected. The symptoms are as follows:
- Numbness or weakness in various parts of the body.
- Loss vision partially or completely blurred vision can also be caused.
- Tingling in various parts of body or pain in body parts.
- Lack of coordination or unsteady gait, or slurring of speech.
- Fatigue or dizziness.
- Numbness or Tingling
- Dizziness or Vertigo
- Walking Difficulties
- Vision Problems
- Bladder Problems
- Speech Problems
- Swallowing Problems
- Tremor, Seizures, slurring, Breathing Problems, Itching
- A headache, Hearing problem
- Repeated urinary tract infection due to bladder abnormal functioning
- Pressure sores due to immobility Depression
Multiple sclerosis has been untreatable disease as of now. The Conventional treatment only recovers a patient from symptoms but the stem cell therapy recovers from a Multiple Sclerosis attacks faster, modify the administration of the disease and manage symptoms.
The conventional treatment only treats Multiple sclerosis Symptoms mostly by involving some oral medications to give relief from the problem or to get relief from relapse followed by rehabilitation like physiotherapy or occupational therapy, etc. However, the point here to be noted is that although patients are getting some relief from these treatments, it is not possible to completely remove the diseased condition and the patient has to stay in the same condition forever. Recently 100% of the cases of Multiple sclerosis have been connected with a chronic condition known as CCSVI; which literally stands for chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency.
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy, people from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for MS in other European countries cost approx. $35,000 - $50,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 70% to 80% less than that.
The cost of stem cell therapy depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, type of stem cells, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
Fair pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is also a factor which is giving a new ray of hope to the patients who are in need of Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy cost in India is significantly economical but the medical services provided by the hospitals are top notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies.
What is Stem Cell Therapy success rate in India for Multiple Sclerosis?
The comprehensive success rate of Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis in India is approx. 65% – 75%.
After Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 70% of the Multiple Sclerosis patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like improved balance, heightened vision, Enhanced motor function, Better-quality sensitivity, Lowered tremor occurrence, Diminished neuropathic pain, reduced spasticity, reduced tiredness, etc.
Advantages Of Multiple Sclerosis Treatment At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Multiple Sclerosis In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Multiple Sclerosis, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best possible treatment and hospitality results.