what is multiple sclerosis?
A person suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS) fails to walk on it own or at all. Many other people experience long terms of helplessness. In this condition, the insulating sheath of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord gets damaged. With this part of the nervous system losing its capacity to function well. This causes patient a physical, mental ,and in some cases psychiatric problems. Leading to permanent neurological dysfunction as the disease advances.
In our central nervous system, there is complex network of cells are present known as neurons which transmit signals from the brain to target organs of the body. These cells are covered with an insulating sheath to protect them from the trauma and sock. These covering outer materials are called as myelin sheaths, the damaged or torn out myelin sheath forms a scar tissue or sclerosis, which gives disease its name. in normal cases people with Multiple Sclerosis may be at the risk of one of four disease courses, that can be mild, moderate or severe a matter of fact, Multiple Sclerosis signs and symptoms can be variable for person to person and unpredictable. It is known that two people will experience different symptoms, even for that matter each person’s symptoms will not also be the same but it will fluctuate over the period of time.
- The cause of Multiple Sclerosis is like many untreatable diseases, is still under research.
- Doctors suggest it as an autoimmune disease, in which the body's immune system target its own tissues and cells, killing in the immune response , a fatty substance that protects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord.
- Researchers are still in search that why and how Multiple Sclerosis develops. According to them, a combination of factors and condition ranging from genetics factors to childhood infections may be the cause.
The symptoms vary depending on which nerve cell of the nervous system has been affected. The symptoms are as follows:
- Numbness or weakness in various parts of the body.
- Loss vision partially or completely blurred vision can also be caused.
- Tingling in various parts of body or pain in body parts.
- Lack of coordination or unsteady gait, or slurring of speech.
- Fatigue or dizziness.
- Numbness or Tingling
- Dizziness or Vertigo
- Walking Difficulties
- Vision Problems
- Bladder Problems
- Speech Problems
- Swallowing Problems
- Tremor, Seizures, slurring, Breathing Problems, Itching
- Headache, Hearing problem
- Repeated urinary tract infection due to bladder abnormal functioning
- Pressure sores due to immobility Depression
Multiple sclerosis has been untreatable disease as of now. The Conventional treatment only recover a patient from symptoms but the stem cell therapy recover from an Multiple Sclerosis attack faster, modify the administration of the disease and manage symptoms.
The conventional treatment only treat Multiple sclerosis Symptoms mostly by involving some oral medications to give relief from the problem or to get relief from relapse followed by rehabilitation like physiotherapy or occupational therapy, etc. However the point here to be noted is that although patients are getting some relief from these treatments, but it is not possible to completely remove the diseased condition and the patient has to stay in the same condition forever. Recently 100% of the cases of Multiple sclerosis have been connected with a chronic condition known as CCSVI; which literally stands for chronic cerebro-spinal venous insufficiency.
Why the International Patients Trust us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standards Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why we care for you?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide The Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
steps towards successful stem cell therapy in india
- FILL THE BELOW GIVEN DETAILS.
- OUR STEM CELL THERAPY COUNCELLOR WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.
- YOU SEND US YOUR MEDICAL DETAILS AND REPORTS.
- ACCORDING TO YOUR REPORTS OUR EXPERTS WILL CHOOSE BEST SUITALBE THERAPY FOR YOUR CONDITION.
- WE WILL ARRANGE YOUR VISA ASSISTANCE, PICKUP AND DROP FROM AIRPORT & PROVIDE LOCAL SIM CARD FOOD ND ACCOMODATION FOR PATEINTS AND CARETAKER(FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS) AND GIVE YOU THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT OF EXPENDITURE.
- YOUR STEM CELL TREATMENT STARTS AT OUR BEST HOSPITAL .
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL STEM CELL THERAPY YOU LEAD A HEALTHY LIFE.
- THESE STEPS ARE FOLLOWED BY OUR STEM CELL THERAPY FOLLOW UP PROGRAM TO INSURE MAXIMUM EFFECT OF THERAPY.
Why choose us for stem cell therapy for Multiple Sclerosis?
- Top Hospitals
- Best Stem Cell Therapist
- Low Cost Stem Cell Treatment
- No Longer waiting time
- All Services Included In packages
- Translator Executives For Foreign Patients
- Thousands of patients Trusted Us With Their lives.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts helps hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation , complete Hospitality experience, medical counselling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Multiple Sclerosis In India.
- We are independent with an in-house medical department.
- We have economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Multiple Sclerosis, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best
possible treatment and hospitality results.