What Is Muscular Dystrophy?
A muscular dystrophy is a group of one of the most destructive birth defects known to have property for initiating destructive muscular atrophies and loss of muscle. Muscular problems start to appear before the age of 6, in which the muscles of the body starts degenerating one by one. This degeneration makes the patient weak as time goes the patient’s health starts deteriorating. It is a progressive and fatal disease in which its intensity increases with time. Ultimately reaching the muscles of heart and lungs leading to the death of the patient. This disease is mainly caused due to the lack of dystrophin protein, this is mainly a genetic defect hereditary of the parents. Males are more likely to suffer from muscular dystrophy syndrome. Symptoms of muscular dystrophy :
- Muscle weakness.
- Mental instability and retardation.
- Difficulty in a voluntary activity like walking, running, jumping.
- Frequent falling.
- Difficulty in getting up from a sitting or lying position.
- Limitation in the motion.
- Difficulty progress with the time.
Till now the only method for the relief for the muscular dystrophy patients is using orthopedic appliances such as the wheelchair and braces.
Physical training and physiotherapy are used to stretch the muscles for the pain relief drugs are administered to the patients but all these methods do not give the permanent and satisfactory results as the stem cell therapy gives the effective results.
The recent technological advancement in stem cell therapy has built a new program for treating neuromuscular disorders like muscular dystrophy; the success rate of this therapy quite appreciated by experts all over. Stem cells are having property to differentiate into any cell of the body. Therefore, in case of muscular dystrophy; with proper research administration, implementation at the targeted site they can be used to build muscle fiber cells and also they can reduce the inflammation slowing down the process of further deterioration.
Stem Cell Treatment For The Muscular Dystrophy
Stem cell therapy India takes pride in treating patients with life-threatening diseases with the help of stem cell therapy. The treatment begins with a pretreatment assessment which includes the following procedure.
- Checking the patient’s medical history.
- Blood tests.
- Infection testing
- Physical examination
- Aldolase, AST, LDH
- Myoglobin and creatinine level testing
After all the test the doctors then decide the further procedure and the final decision is taken by the patient therefore after the patients nod the further process is to continue.
The specific amount of stem cell is taken from the selected source after isolation the stem cells are then sent to a laboratory for specification and after the specific selection of the stem cells, they are sent back to the hospital for inoculation in the patient’s body.
The entire therapy is done with the help of local anesthesia the entire therapy takes around 5-6 hours. After which the patients are taken in the observation facility. The expert doctors will monitor the patient’s response to the therapy. Out of 1200 cases, 60% to 70 % of cases the patients responded well, therefore, the doctors are advising the stem cell therapy for better results in the treatment of muscular dystrophy.
Observations Can Be Seen After The Therapy
- The strength and power are back to the normal and the muscle action is improved after the therapy.
- Due to the regeneration of the muscle fiber the size of muscle is back to the normal and the normal functioning is back.
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy, people from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in other European countries cost approx. $30,000 - $35,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 75 to 85 % less than that.
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy at our centre is in the range of $7000 - $8000 USD.
The cost of stem cell therapy depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, type of stem cells, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
What is Stem Cell Therapy success rate in India for Muscular Dystrophy?
The comprehensive success rate of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in India is approx. 80% – 90%.
After Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 95% of the patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like Augmented muscle strength, Reduced stiffness, Enlarged muscle mass, Better-quality balance, Lessened tremor occurrence, the Enhanced range of movement, etc.
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Muscular Dystrophy In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Muscular Dystrophy In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Muscular Dystrophy, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure
best possible treatment and hospitality results.