What is renal failure?
Chronic renal failure, also called as chronic kidney disorder (CKD), is a condition in which the kidney functioning capacity decreases slowly, but steadily. Chronic renal failure is a slow process which goes on for months, or years, and the kidneys slowly stops working.
The main function of kidneys is to remove waste material from the body though filtering blood and prevent toxins and toxic material from piling up in the bloodstream. They also secrete hormones that are essential to control other body functions. Chronic Kidney diseases occur when someone is suffering from a slow gradual and ultimately permanent loss of kidney function over a period of time. Chronic Kidney disorder is one of the diseases affecting many people of civilization. Transplantation of kidney gives a ray of hope for cure, but many patients die due to the lack of organ availability ; those who are able to get a transplant, have the risk of immune rejection
Kidneys are two bean shaped filtering organ positioned at the back side of our body. They are made up of minute structure also known as Nephrons. These nephrons are the building block of kidney and also a key regulators necessary for normal functioning of the kidneys. They filter blood, retain back its normal salts, mineral contents and remove toxins out of the body through urine. Damage caused to these nephrons, as in case of most of the kidney disorders may slow down the kidney function to the serious limits giving out an alarming signal.
The most common causes for kidney disease are diabetes (type 1 or type 2 diabetes) and high blood pressure. Damage caused to small blood vessels in the body is a condition caused by these two conditions. The kidney’s blood vessels also get damaged, causing CKD. Other causes of kidney diseases are kidney infection, cysts in the kidneys, urinary tract blockages, and prolonged use of prescription medications.
Chronic renal disorder symptoms starts appearing years after it starts developing. This can be diagnosed early by conducting regular blood tests of a patient. Some symptoms are more clear than others. like abnormal urination, puffy eyes, hands, and feet also called edema , high blood pressure, fatigue and shortness of breath, loss of appetite. This can also go up to stroke and mental disorder.
Once a patient is diagnosed for chronic kidney disease, the cure depends on the medical problem and its level of complication that have caused the kidney failure.
stem cell therapy for chronic kidney disorder
Stem cells are known to have various application in Chronic Kidney Disorder (CKD). They are having the ability to regenerate and repair glomerulus , interstitium, blood vessels and tubules, the four important components of the renal structure and can also reverses symptoms of CKD. They secrete protective and nutrient factors that prevent apoptosis of living cells and stimulate replication of kidney cells.
Stem cells are the cells of the body that can be differentiated into any cell type depending upon proper stimulation. This property of stem cells can be used to cure a variety of medical problems. From the research and data, available from various medical cases; it is been observed that stem cell on injecting into the body, can release some proteins, growth factors and cytokines, to stimulate the growth of kidney cells and proximal tubular epithelial cells. There is a lot of research is still under trial to prove that, stem cells can definitely stop the progression of the disease
Why the International Patients Trust us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standards Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why we care for you?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide The Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
steps towards successful stem cell therapy in india
- FILL THE BELOW GIVEN DETAILS.
- OUR STEM CELL THERAPY COUNCELLOR WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.
- YOU SEND US YOUR MEDICAL DETAILS AND REPORTS.
- ACCORDING TO YOUR REPORTS OUR EXPERTS WILL CHOOSE BEST SUITALBE THERAPY FOR YOUR CONDITION.
- WE WILL ARRANGE YOUR VISA ASSISTANCE, PICKUP AND DROP FROM AIRPORT & PROVIDE LOCAL SIM CARD FOOD ND ACCOMODATION FOR PATEINTS AND CARETAKER(FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS) AND GIVE YOU THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT OF EXPENDITURE.
- YOUR STEM CELL TREATMENT STARTS AT OUR BEST HOSPITAL .
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL STEM CELL THERAPY YOU LEAD A HEALTHY LIFE.
- THESE STEPS ARE FOLLOWED BY OUR STEM CELL THERAPY FOLLOW UP PROGRAM TO INSURE MAXIMUM EFFECT OF THERAPY.
Why choose us for stem cell therapy for Renal Failure?
- Top Hospitals
- Best Stem Cell Therapist
- Low Cost Stem Cell Treatment
- No Longer waiting time
- All Services Included In packages
- Translator Executives For Foreign Patients
- Thousands of patients Trusted Us With Their lives.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts helps hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation , complete Hospitality experience, medical counselling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Renal Failure In India.
- We are independent with an in-house medical department.
- We have economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Renal Failure
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Renal Failure In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Renal Failure, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best possible treatment and hospitality results.