What Is Renal Failure?
Chronic renal failure also called as chronic kidney disorder (CKD), is a condition in which the kidney functioning capacity decreases slowly, but steadily. Chronic renal failure is a slow process which goes on for months or years, and the kidneys slowly stop working.
The main function of kidneys is to remove waste material from the body through filtering blood and prevent toxins and toxic material from piling up in the bloodstream. They also secrete hormones that are essential to control other body functions. Chronic Kidney diseases occur when someone is suffering from a slow gradual and ultimately permanent loss of kidney function over a period of time. Chronic Kidney disorder is one of the diseases affecting many people of civilization. Transplantation of kidney gives a ray of hope for a cure, but many patients die due to the lack of organ availability; those who are able to get a transplant, have the risk of immune rejection
Kidneys are two bean-shaped filtering organ positioned at the back side of our body. They are made up of minute structure also known as Nephrons. These nephrons are the building block of kidney and also a key regulator necessary
for normal functioning of the kidneys. They filter blood, retain back its normal salts, mineral contents and remove toxins out of the body through urine. Damage caused to these nephrons, as in case of most of the kidney disorders
may slow down the kidney function to the serious limits giving out an alarming signal.
The most common causes of kidney disease are diabetes (type 1 or type 2 diabetes) and high blood pressure. Damage caused to small blood vessels in the body is a condition caused by these two conditions. The kidney’s blood vessels
also get damaged, causing CKD. Other causes of kidney diseases are a kidney infection, cysts in the kidneys, urinary tract blockages, and prolonged use of prescription medications.
Chronic renal disorder symptoms start appearing years after it starts developing. This can be diagnosed early by conducting regular blood tests of a patient. Some symptoms are more clear than others. like abnormal urination, puffy eyes, hands, and feet also called edema, high blood pressure, fatigue and shortness of breath, loss of appetite. This can also go up to stroke and mental disorder.
Once a patient is diagnosed for chronic kidney disease, the cure depends on the medical problem and its level of complication that have caused the kidney failure.
Stem Cell Therapy For Chronic Kidney Disorder
Stem cells are known to have various application in Chronic Kidney Disorder (CKD). They are having the ability to regenerate and repair glomerulus, interstitium, blood vessels and tubules, the four important components of the renal structure and can also reverse symptoms of CKD. They secrete protective and nutrient factors that prevent apoptosis of living cells and stimulate replication of kidney cells.
Stem cells are the cells of the body that can be differentiated into any cell type depending upon proper stimulation. This property of stem cells can be used to cure a variety of medical problems. From the research and data, available from various medical cases; it is been observed that stem cell on injecting into the body, can release some proteins, growth factors and cytokines, to stimulate the growth of kidney cells and proximal tubular epithelial cells. There is a lot of research is still under trial to prove that, stem cells can definitely stop the progression of the disease
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Disease in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy, people from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for CKD in other European countries cost approx. $35,000 - $45,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 70% to 80% less than that.
The cost of stem cell therapy depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, type of stem cells, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations,
Fair pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is also a factor which is giving a new ray of hope to the patients who are in need of Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy cost in India is significantly economical but the
medical services provided by the hospitals are top notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies.
What is Stem Cell Therapy success rate in India for Kidney Disease?
The comprehensive success rate of Stem Cell Therapy for CKD in India is approx. 65% – 75%.
After Stem Cell Therapy for Chronic Kidney Disease, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 70% of the patients who are treated using Stem
Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like complete stoppage of the progression of the disease, lengthening the cell death cycle, avoid the need of dialysis, balancing salts and minerals, BUN and creatinine
levels regularizing, better-quality filtration, etc.
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Renal Failure In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Renal Failure
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Renal Failure In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Renal Failure, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective
to ensure best possible treatment and hospitality results.