What Is Liver Cirrhosis?
Liver cirrhosis is one of the fatal diseases that have very drastic effects on the whole body. Cirrhosis is the poor condition of liver and damage to caused to the liver by the weather condition and sedentary lifestyle or the excessive burden on the liver due to the alcoholism or the imbalanced diet. The world is now facing the wrath of liver diseases due to the improper diet schedule and unhealthy diet lack of exercise is also a serving factor of the liver cirrhosis. This condition may prevent the functioning of the liver by blocking the passage that can slow the normal supply of nutrients and hormones, drugs and toxins produced naturally from the body. It also blocks the production of certain necessary enzymes and proteins required for the process of digestion.
Damages That Can Cause The Liver Cirrhosis
- fatty liver due to obesity or steroid consumption.
- Prolonged viral infection.
- Genetic factors.
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Hereditary conditions.
- Prolonged exposure to the toxins.
- Autoimmune diseases
- Alcohol abuse.
- Hepatitis b
- Hepatitis c
- Metabolic disorder ( Wilson’s disease)
Symptoms of cirrhosis can be varied for the different persons and different intensity of cirrhosis some of them are listed below.
- Loss of appetite.
- Sudden Weight loss
- Sudden weight gain.
- Yellow or itchy skin.
- A yellowish or orange colored urine.
- Light colored stool.
- Mood swings.
- Misjudgment due to confusion.
The liver cirrhosis can be diagnosed by the conventional blood test and physical examination. But liver biopsy is needed to determine the level of the damage caused to the liver cells and level of scarring. Liver transplant with the matching donor was the only treatment available at the old times but now in the generation of new technological advancement the stem cell therapy emerged as the treatment for the liver cirrhosis and the stem cell therapy is very convenient and successful treatment for the liver cirrhosis.
Stem Cell Therapy For Liver Cirrhosis
- Stem cells are known to have the property of differentiation into the different types of cells we can use them according to our users.
- So the stem cells are then isolated from the bone marrow or the adipose tissue then they are sent to the laboratory for the specific selection then the specific stem cells are sent back to the hospitals for inoculation into the patient.
- they travel to the liver and differentiate into the hepatic cells and they replace the damaged or died cells, therefore, causing the liver to work again They also secrete hormones or factors that prevent the apoptosis of viable cells
and stimulate cell replication of host cells.
Observations After The Therapy
- The improvement of liver functions can be observed by the enzyme secretion of the liver and they show a noticeable presence in the sonography.
- The normal blood components level is also a factor that shows that the liver is functioning normally the overall improvement can be seen in the structure of the liver and the reduced scarring of the liver.
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Liver Cirrhosis in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy, people from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Liver Cirrhosis in other European countries cost approx. $35,000 - $50,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 70% to 80% less than that.
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Liver Cirrhosis at our centre is in the range of $6500 - $8000 USD.
The cost of stem cell therapy depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, type of stem cells, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
Fair pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is also a factor which is giving a new ray of hope to the patients who are in need of Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy cost in India is significantly economical but the medical services
provided by the hospitals are top notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies.
What is Stem Cell Therapy success rate in India for Liver Cirrhosis?
The comprehensive success rate of Stem Cell Therapy for Liver Cirrhosis in India is approx. 65% – 75%.
After stem cell therapy for Liver Cirrhosis, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 70% of the Liver Cirrhosis patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like complete stoppage of the progression of the disease, improved emotional strength and physiological status, reduced liver inflammation, improved liver function, etc.
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Liver Cirrhosis In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Liver Cirrhosis
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Liver Cirrhosis In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Liver Cirrhosis, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure
best possible treatment and hospitality results.