what is diabetes?
Diabetes are the group of metabolic diseases in which a high blood glucose level is observed for a long period of time. The glucose level is high in the blood because of insufficient level of insulin secreted by the body. Diabetes is classified into two types type 1 and type 2 diabetes . Type 1 develops when the body's immune system sees its own cells as foreign cells and destroys own body cells. As a result, insulin producing islets of Langerhans cells of the pancreas are killed and then insulin production is stopped. In the absence of insulin, glucose intake by cells is increased and it is accumulated in the blood stream. In type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance is developed due to which cells are unable to absorb insulin for glucose metabolism. Diabetes when not controlled can lead to blindness, kidney malfunction, heart diseases and many other diseases. Therefore it is very necessary to keep excessive high level of glucose in the blood stream at bay.
Kidneys are two bean shaped filtering organ positioned at the back side of our body. They are made up of minute structure also known as Nephrons. These nephrons are the building block of kidney and also a key regulators necessary for normal functioning of the kidneys. They filter blood, retain back its normal salts, mineral contents and remove toxins out of the body through urine. Damage caused to these nephrons, as in case of most of the kidney disorders may slow down the kidney function to the serious limits giving out an alarming signal.
what are the symptoms of the diabetes?
- Uneasy feeling
- Blurred vision
- Concentrated urine
- loss of senses
- Weakness in arms and legs
- Pain in limbs
- Frequent urination
- Sudden weight loss or gain
- Tingling sensation of hands and feet
- Delay in healing of wounds
- Always feeling fatigue, hungry and thirsty
stem cell therapy for the treatment of diabetes
- Stem cells can be used to regenerate the cells of islets of Langerhans in the pancreatic tissues. The damaged caused by auto immune disorder or the degeneration of the islet cells which leads to insufficient or no insulin production.
- Lack of insulin production leads to the increased glucose level in the blood stream this high glucose level can be very dangerous for the cells of the body.
- Sometimes the blood glucose level increased dangerously can cause the kidney malfunction and the affects the filtration function of the kidney therefore sometimes chronic high glucose level in the blood can cause the kidney failure.
- At stem cell therapy India we developed the latest use of stem cell therapy for the treatment of diabetes.
- As the advancement of medical technology now it is very effective treatment of the diabetes.
- Stem cells are taken from the bone marrow or the adipose tissue and they are processed to the laboratories and the specific stem cells are selected after that
To overcome the condition properly the following procedure is followed:
- Routine testing of blood
- Fasting blood test
- Oral route glucose tolerance test
- Random blood glucose level check
- Urine analysis
- Infection testing
- Physical examination
Before the therapy we will check the patient’s medical history and we will do counseling to mentally prepare the patients for the therapy.
By doing all these test we will ensure the therapy will be successful. after the successful therapy we will monitor patients progress and after that patients is free to live his or her life joyfully because all the symptoms of the diabetes are gone now and there is no need of injecting or taking the insulin orally because the insulin production is now started by the pancreatic tissue and the normal blood glucose level is observed.
Why the International Patients Trust us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standards Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why we care for you?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide The Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
steps towards successful stem cell therapy in india
- FILL THE BELOW GIVEN DETAILS.
- OUR STEM CELL THERAPY COUNCELLOR WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.
- YOU SEND US YOUR MEDICAL DETAILS AND REPORTS.
- ACCORDING TO YOUR REPORTS OUR EXPERTS WILL CHOOSE BEST SUITALBE THERAPY FOR YOUR CONDITION.
- WE WILL ARRANGE YOUR VISA ASSISTANCE, PICKUP AND DROP FROM AIRPORT & PROVIDE LOCAL SIM CARD FOOD ND ACCOMODATION FOR PATEINTS AND CARETAKER(FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS) AND GIVE YOU THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT OF EXPENDITURE.
- YOUR STEM CELL TREATMENT STARTS AT OUR BEST HOSPITAL .
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL STEM CELL THERAPY YOU LEAD A HEALTHY LIFE.
- THESE STEPS ARE FOLLOWED BY OUR STEM CELL THERAPY FOLLOW UP PROGRAM TO INSURE MAXIMUM EFFECT OF THERAPY.
Why choose us for stem cell therapy for Diabetes?
- Top Hospitals
- Best Stem Cell Therapist
- Low Cost Stem Cell Treatment
- No Longer waiting time
- All Services Included In packages
- Translator Executives For Foreign Patients
- Thousands of patients Trusted Us With Their lives.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts helps hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation , complete Hospitality experience, medical counselling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Diabetes In India.
- We are independent with an in-house medical department.
- We have economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Diabetes
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Diabetes In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Diabetes, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best possible treatment and hospitality results.