What Is Diabetes?
Diabetes is the group of metabolic diseases in which a high blood glucose level is observed for a long period of time. The glucose level is high in the blood because of an insufficient level of insulin secreted by the body. Diabetes is classified into two types type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Type 1 develops when the body's immune system sees its own cells as foreign cells and destroys own body cells. As a result, insulin-producing islets of Langerhans cells of the pancreas are killed and then insulin production is stopped. In the absence of insulin, glucose intake by cells is increased and it is accumulated in the bloodstream. In type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance is developed due to which cells are unable to absorb insulin for glucose metabolism. Diabetes, when not controlled, can lead to blindness, kidney malfunction, heart diseases, and many other diseases. Therefore it is very necessary to keep the excessively high level of glucose in the bloodstream at bay.
Kidneys are two bean-shaped filtering organ positioned at the back side of our body. They are made up of minute structure also known as Nephrons. These nephrons are the building block of kidney and also a key regulator necessary for normal
functioning of the kidneys. They filter blood, retain back its normal salts, mineral contents and remove toxins out of the body through urine. Damage caused to these nephrons, as in case of most of the kidney disorders may slow down
the kidney function to the serious limits giving out an alarming signal.
What Are The Symptoms Of The Diabetes?
- A headache
- Uneasy feeling
- Blurred vision
- Concentrated urine
- loss of senses
- Weakness in arms and legs
- Pain in limbs
- Frequent urination
- Sudden weight loss or gain
- The tingling sensation of hands and feet
- Delay in the healing of wounds
- Always feeling fatigue, hungry and thirsty
Stem Cell Therapy For The Treatment Of Diabetes
- Stem cells can be used to regenerate the cells of islets of Langerhans in the pancreatic tissues. The damaged caused by an autoimmune disorder or the degeneration of the islet cells which leads to insufficient or no insulin production.
- Lack of insulin production leads to an increased glucose level in the bloodstream this high glucose level can be very dangerous for the cells of the body.
- Sometimes the blood glucose level increased dangerously can cause the kidney malfunction and the effects the filtration function of the kidney therefore sometimes chronic high glucose level in the blood can cause the kidney failure.
- At stem cell therapy India we developed the latest use of stem cell therapy for the treatment of diabetes.
- As the advancement of medical technology now it is a very effective treatment of diabetes.
- Stem cells are taken from the bone marrow or the adipose tissue and they are processed to the laboratories and the specific stem cells are selected after that
To Overcome The Condition Properly The Following Procedure Is Followed:
- Routine testing of blood
- Fasting blood test
- Oral route glucose tolerance test
- Random blood glucose level check
- Urine analysis
- Infection testing
- Physical examination
Before the therapy, we will check the patient’s medical history and we will do counseling to mentally prepare the patients for the therapy.
By doing all these tests we will ensure the therapy will be successful. after the successful therapy we will monitor patients progress and after that patient is free to live his or her life joyfully because all the symptoms of the diabetes are gone now and there is no need of injecting or taking the insulin orally because the insulin production is now started by the pancreatic tissue and the normal blood glucose level is observed.
Why The International Patients Trust Us?
- We Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment, best treatment facility with International Standards and a homely atmosphere.
Why Do We Care For You?
- We encourage Patients to have all the information and details about the Stem Cell treatment and do researches from their side to make sure that they take a precise decision towards getting their stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to take a free consultation with our International Stem Cell Therapy Executive who can assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the best option for their Stem Cell treatment in India.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a very convoluted treatment modality. As the cost is not regulated in most of the parts of the world for stem cell therapy, people from across the globe prefer India as it has become the hub of medical tourism for highly affordable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is significantly less of what it would cost in the western countries along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in other European countries cost approx. $25,000 - $35,000. However, in India, it will cost you almost 70% to 80% less than that.
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes at our centre is in the range of $7000 - $8000 USD.
The cost of stem cell therapy depends upon various medical factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, type of stem cells, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
Fair pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is also a factor which is giving a new ray of hope to the patients who are in need of Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy cost in India is significantly economical but the medical services
provided by the hospitals are top notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies.
What is Stem Cell Therapy success rate in India for Diabetes?
The comprehensive success rate of Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in India is approx. 70% – 80%.
After stem cell therapy for Diabetes, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far, we have observed that around 80% of the Diabetic patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like complete stoppage of the insulin intake, a halt in the progression of Diabetes, improved beta cell and motor function, improved immunological regulation, improved blood circulation, etc.
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy At Stem Cell Therapy In India:
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
- We Provide Counselling Prior to your travel, we provide the best hospitals and Expert doctors, we help you in selecting Top Hospital with Expert Stem cell Therapist
- Our experts help hundreds of patients find the Best quality Of Economic Stem Cell Therapy in India.
- No Waiting Time and Best services from Top Hospitals in India Immediate consultation, complete Hospitality experience, medical counseling & Nursing till discharge from Hospital
- We Provide Assistance in Travel, We Arrange assistance for travel documents, including passports and visas & Provide Best Accommodation and healthy Food Facility within the Prescribed Package
- We believe that there is always hope and possibility that patients deserve access to effective and safe stem cell therapy for Diabetes In India.
- We are independent of an in-house medical department.
- We have an economic cost of stem cell Therapy for Diabetes
- Best Stem Cell Treatment For Diabetes In India
- We are in collaboration with best experts of this field best hospitals for stem cell treatment for Diabetes, advanced treatments, unique products and exceptional services that are integrative and effective to ensure best possible treatment and hospitality results.